Working jointly with the marketing manager, the candidate will be in charge of improving website and e-commerce platform of the company and partnership platform, which will include:
- In charge of LSEF eCommerce (content and strategy side), work closely with IT team to manage the technique side.
- Partnership eCommerce platforms: research, operate, manage, report,… all issues related to eCom partnership.
- Social networks: knowledge in Fb ads, Google Ads, Google Shopping, SEO,…
- In charge of Contractual specifications, establishing the editorial policy and production plan of the website (planning, development, budget).
- Regular reports to analyze results of e-commerce strategy and Social Media strategy.
- Other tasks required by line manager
- Social Media Strategy: run and report Fb ads, Google Ads,
- Web Content Development
- Knowledge of consumers habits in Vietnam
- Project Management
- Empathic, Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Curious, looking for new trends in web marketing
- Excellent aptitude working within a team
- An experience of at least 2 years in a similar position is required.
- Speak fluent English, Vietnamese is mandatory.
Starting time: ASAP