Le Square Epicier Fin is a concept store, joining a delicatessen store, a catering area, a bakery, and a café/restaurant.
“Taste the difference”: it defines perfectly the atmosphere of Le Square Epicier Fin. Indeed, it is a combination of delicatessen store and chilling space where customers can enjoy food, visit and relax peacefully. We want to bring a new experience thanks to our professional services.
We hope to give you happiness, joy, and a piece of French Art de Vivre!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- New supplier/product sourcing: Work with suppliers to develop quantity/quality of goods
- Pricing: Set product selling price based on benchmark price and company pricing strategy
- Staff training: Organize training for staff about new products/programs
- Promotion/ Activation/ Samling: Work with suppliers or internally to propose and set up Promotions/ Activation/ Samling. Post-program report.
- Merchandising: in charge of displaying goods to push sales/shopper's purchasing decision.
- Point of Sale Materials (POSM): Create signages, design information to ensure consistency in brand identity and contribute to the customer purchasing process.
Other tasks required by the Line manager
Working Location: 186 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City
Starting time: Asap
Remuneration: according to Le Square Epicier Fin policy
- 14 annual days off
- 100% rate Insurance
- Additional Bao Viet Insurance
- Employee discount program
- Corporate environment
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- University degree, preferable in Marketing, Business Administration.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Strong communication skills and adept at coordinating with different stakeholders/departments.
- Good multi-tasking abilities.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Vietnamese.
HOW TO APPLY
Fill in our online application form below